The British Elite Athletes Association is hiring a Non-Executive Director, ideally with experience of disability sport and the Paralympic world.
Please find further details below.
- Reports to: BEAA Board of Directors
- Salary: Expenses and attendance fee are offered
- Type of role: Independently Appointed Non-Executive Director. Responsible to board and members of British Elite Athletes Association
- Term length: Four years per term, to a maximum of two terms
- Commitment: Four in-person full day board meetings per year. Four hour long online check-ins in per year. Ad hoc attendance at events and working groups, by agreement.
To apply, please send a covering email or letter along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header: NED APPLICATION.
- Closing date for applications: 15th June 2023
- Remote interviews to take place: 19th June 2023